We use Profile 22’s frames in combination with top of the range composite doors to make an entrance door for your home that has everything: looks, performance and durability.
Composite doors consist of a high-density foam core sealed inside a glass reinforced plastic (GRP) skin. The skin is moulded to replicate the natural grain of timber, but the colours and finishes of a composite door won’t fade, scratch or need painting. What’s more, these doors are tough, highly insulating and supplied with secure multi-point locking.
When you want the beauty and solid feel of wood with all the benefits of modern low-maintenance materials a composite door is the perfect option:
- Wide selection of colours and styles
- Insulating foam core and thermally-efficient frames
- Optional side panels for wider apertures
- 100% recycled reinforcement for enhanced thermal performance
- Slim, elegant frames to match window profiles
- Weather tested to BS6375
- Highly secure.