Using PVCu to make residential doors makes sense. It’s very strong and capable of standing up to the trials of a busy home, but it’s lightweight with inherent insulating qualities as well. PVCu doors are simple to maintain – a quick wipe with a mild detergent will keep the door looking good and performing well for years.
Our PVCu doors are great for front or rear entrances. They can be made in almost any style and can be solid panel, partially or half-glazed, or even fully-glazed. With optional side panels to suit wider openings, PVCu doors are versatile, and because we use robust locks and steel reinforced frames they are also very secure.
- Multi-chambered frames for insulation
- Choice of moulded or flat infill panels
- Stylish, high-quality handles, letterplates and door furniture
- Compatible with our windows for fully matched installations
- Reinforced for strength and security
- Wide selection of decorative feature glazing
- Made to Secured by Design standards.