Tilt & Turn Windows
Tilt and Turn windows are designed to open inwards. They are particularly suited to apartments, or hard to reach locations, because they can be cleaned from inside the building. Tilt and Turns hinge at the base, tilting into the room for ventilation. With a turn of the handle, they become side hinged and can be opened right into the room. In addition to being very practical, tilt and turns offer simple, sleek lines and with Profile 22’s slimline window systems more daylight floods into your home. With double-glazed units your home is warm and insulated. Unobtrusive weatherseals keep the rain out and multi-point locks enhance your home’s security.
- Attractive, slim frames
- Secure all-round locking
- Reliable, easy-to-operate gearing
- Multi-chambered for strength and thermal efficiency
- Can achieve a Window Energy Rating of Band ‘A’
- Choice of finish, including white, woodgrain and solid colours
- Never paint again
- Clean from indoors
- Optional child safety locks.